Mom says: clean your room

Comentarios

Rrramone dijo…
Loved this mixed media thing. Very cool!
tierragramas dijo…
genial.

Yo había visto "cabezas de tele", pero nunca una cabeza fotográfica.

Saludos!

:D
deardeedle dijo…
I love it. Very pop art and dada. I like that his head is a camera - surreal and freaky. I also really enjoy how you've mixed the collage with drawing and yet it is all very clean. Nice.
hemelsgroen dijo…
Yes, she used to say this. And I used to ignore her. And then she'd put all my things on one big pile so that I couldn't find anything anymore. Oh how I hated this...
Great idea for an illustration.
Translaughter dijo…
ta weno, pero no tanto como la ultima entrada en mi blog. visita cornucopiados.blogspot.com y vai a cachar.

Igual Salva
JAJAJAJAJAJA

saludos peñi.
Rrramone dijo…
And by the way, thanks for leaving me a voice msg! :-)